I look at her and I can't believe how grown up and beautiful she is becoming. Smart, smart, smart, and sweet as the day is long (most of the time - when she's not fighting with her sister). She's quiet as a mouse most of the time at my school, but I'm friends with the ITS at her school who sponsors the book group that KC loves and she tells me how much KC reminds her of me! Chatty and outgoing, definitely not quiet. :-) The highlight of her day was finally being old enough to sit in the front seat with the airbag.
KC's dream is to be a writer someday. Or a lawyer. Or a dance teacher. Or all three - LOL. I have no doubt she will be amazing at whatever she decides to do.
Katherine Carol, I want to wish you a very happy birthday! I love you so much and every day you make me proud to be your mom!

No comments:
Post a Comment