Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

We celebrated on time, it's just taken me a few days to write. We had all our family together for Thanksgiving, the Langstons, the Barnetts, and the Coles.

Since there were 12 of us, we had our very first official "Kid's table." Mostly my kids plus my niece Sierra, who is almost as tall as I am these days:



They actually enjoyed having a table to themselves. KC kept coming back to the big table to get food, salt, butter, etc., but they seemed to have a good time away from the big people.

We had a big people table, also. My sister Jill, Tom, my mom and dad, Bill's mom and dad.



We really are lucky that our families all get along and we can share the holiday with both sides.

I am thankful for so many things, I couldn't possibly list them all, but mainly for the continued health and presence of our entire family.

Blessings to everyone, and I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: