For those who tease me that I live a Brady Bunch life, this was quite a weekend. You really never want to utter the phrases, "Mommy's clothes are in the pool" and "Honey, I think I totalled the car" within hours of each other. For the record, my clean laundry ended up in the pool hours before I totalled the car. Completely unrelated events.
Honestly.
Well, the ending to the weekend is that Brady, KC, and I are fine (sore and stiff, and I swear that light pole came out of nowhere). The clothes are rewashed and dried and the chlorine didn't seem to hurt them (thankfully). Abby may or may not have sleep apnea, we're waiting for results. That may or may not have been the worst umpire ever on Saturday, but let the record show that I did not actually get thrown out of the game. And I still make a great Boston Cream Pie (and did I mention that light pole came out of nowhere?). Oh, airbags make a very scary noise.
That is all for now. Hoping your weekend was glorious! Happy birthday to Krystal!! I'm so glad you liked the Boston Cream Pie!!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad you guys are OK. Hope the pole wasn't hurt too bad. :-)
We're off to Idaho for some grandkid time this weekend!!!
Post a Comment