This year, KC had dance pictures, so only Abby could join me on the field tonight.

It's extremely hard work to be a faculty cheerleader (in fact I'm so exhausted, I may have to re-read this tomorrow to make sure it makes some sense). We cheer before the game, during the game, between innings . . . basically any time that things seem quiet, we try to get the crowd stirred up. We even throw candy in the stands:

Abby even helped them deflate the inflatable dog head that the team runs through before the game:

It was fun (I'll post a picture of the whole cheerleading squad if I can get one. I didn't get a chance to get a group shot). Very, very tiring, though.
BTW, the teachers lost 11-7. That's two losses in a row for the teachers! We'll have to come back strong next year. The cheerleaders were flawless, as usual. Or, maybe not. LOL We did have plenty of school spirit, though!!

No comments:
Post a Comment