Saturday, December 1, 2007

Tree 4: The Disney Tree

This tree is the girl's favorite, by far. It's one of mine, too!



This one started in 2002, the year we went to Disney over Thanksgiving with Bill's parents. I found a store in the Disney Village that sold Disney Storybook Ornaments. They come about 6-7 to a set, and the set is packaged up like a big storybook. They are so cute! I bought several sets the first year, and I add a few every year.



Of course we have Tinkerbelle on the top:



And lots of other ones in between.


In this spot, you can see everyone from Christmas Carol Mickey to Kermit the Frog. Jasmine from Aladdin, Nala from Lion king (facing backward), Goofy, Donald and Daisy, Frozone from the Incredibles (way at the bottom), and Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast halfway out of the shot at the top right.

If the traditional tree is the least expensive tree, then this one is definitely the most expensive. But I love every single ornament on there. OK, maybe not the ones in the back, (the girls decorate this tree for me, and we all know the rule is the ugly or evil ones go in the back - like the ugly monsters, Jafar, the evil queen from Sleeping Beauty).

This is definitely one of my very favorite trees!!

No comments: